Bookgab: Uprooted by Naomi Novik

by - January 16, 2018


Gaaaaaaah😍🤤 I loved this book so much guys! If you love Leigh Bardugo and if you love the weirdness of Stranger Things, then you should 💯% pick this book up immediately!! I am obsessed with the way Stranger Things is told, as well as Leigh's gripping writing style/ world building; and this book had all of the aspects that make them phenomenal.
Uprooted is dark and disturbing, but it's also so much more. I felt like I was reading a fairy-tale with all of the naivety stripped away that we encounter in the tales. This was uncensored greatness and a definite 5/5 star rating for me.
I can't stop thinking about the Wood and how alive it was. I definitely saw it as a character all on its own throughout and I was terrified of the things it could do.
Do yourself a favour and go read it guys, you won't regret it♥️😱

You May Also Like

0 comments