Have I made the right choices?

by - January 16, 2018


It's funny how our very first decision in life was based on hope. A hope that we wouldn't fall, that we'd make friends on the first day of school, that the boy we liked actually liked us back, and some 20 odd years later... We'd still be here, hoping that all those decisions we made, with the little we knew of what was still to come in the future - would eventually lead us to where we want to be - now that we do have most of the answers, but the time for choosing has passed.
I think about this more than I probably should and it continues to blow my mind that I could be someone completely different if I had chosen differently.
One thing that would be the same though, no matter where I ended up or who else I could have been. I would still be somewhere, hoping that I somehow made the right choices..🦉🍃🍃🍃

You May Also Like

0 comments